Learning is an active process that requires students to think about the knowledge and verify the knowledge they learnt through making use of it and discussing it with others. Didactic teaching thus is not effective. Teachers need to effectively interact with students in the classroom to ensure the active learning process.
- Easy to use on both parts of teachers and students
- Supporting many question types
- OS and hardware independent so that it can be used in all devices
- Supporting multimedia-rich interactions
- Providing many levels of reports to monitor institution, course and individual student usage
- Facilitating interactions in specific scenarios such as STEM teaching, language teaching, game-based teaching and location-based teaching
- Supporting account integration and other customization needs